top of page
2 lbs Tjaden Ranch ground beef
1 bag of coleslaw mix
¼ cup chopped onion
2 cans cream of celery soup
Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
Salt & Pepper
2 cans of crescent rolls
1. Brown hamburger and season with salt & pepper.
2. Add onion, coleslaw mix and cream of celery and cook until tender (about 20 minutes).
3. Grease a 9x13 pan (or I usually use two 8x8 so I can freeze one casserole).
4. Line bottom of pan with one can of crescent rolls.
5. Pour hamburger mixture over the top.
6. Top hamburger mixture with sliced Mozzarella cheese.
7. Put other can of crescent rolls over the cheese.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
bottom of page