GROUND BEEF BAKED FLAUTAS
2 Tablespoons olive oil (divided)
1 small white onion (diced)
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 pound Tjaden Ranch ground beef
1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever you prefer)
12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
Salt, to taste
Favorite toppings and dipping sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease 13x9 baking pan with olive oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon oil over medium heat, then add onion and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes until soft.
4. Add ground beef and taco seasoning, cooking until meat is browned. Mix well.
5. Divide taco meat mixture evenly between tortillas, top evenly with shredded cheese and roll up. Place flautas seam-side down in the prepared baking pan.
6. Once finished, brush the tops of the flautas with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
7. Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (or until edges and tops are golden).
8. Serve with your favorite toppings – ours include cheese, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.